Welcome to your My Health Scotland & your new fitness plan!
The MHS team are super-excited to get going as we are sure you are too.
Please follow these steps below in this order. (Doing so will answer almost all of your questions. – These Tutorials are ESSENTIAL VIEWING):
1) Read your short MHS Handbook (pdf) – Please read this in conjunction with viewing/listening to the MHS Video Induction (STEP 2). You will also have received a separate email from My Health Scotland inviting you to activate our app. Please do so now. If you have had the “My PT Hub” App with another PT before, please log in and accept the invite from My Health Scotland
2) Watch your MHS Video Induction – This is best viewed on a larger screen if possible (tablet, laptop, desktop etc.)
3) “Taking Metrics” Video Tutorial – Once you have viewed, please take your metrics & update these in the MHS App. This will trigger your MHS Trainer to get in touch with your Nutritional Targets. (There is a short video tutorial below on how to update metrics in the MHS App).
4) “MHS App: Updating Your Metrics Video Tutorial: Please input your metrics in your dominant side “Right” or “Left” column (MHS App)”
5) “MHS App: Integrating My Fitness Pal (MFP)”
9) “MHS App: Fitness Test Metrics (Optional)”
10) “MHS App: Recipe Packs & Additional MHS Months (Optional)”
ISSUE: My Fitness Pal: Not pulling through your nutritional Information to MHS App
FIX 1: Please view Video Tutorial No. 7 above.
FIX 2: If FIX 1 does not resolve, please follow these instructions:
Within the MHS App…..
Tap Feature Settings
Turn off the MFP Integration
Turn back on
Log in to MFP again
Tap Big Blue Square
Swipe finger down screen
FIX 3: If FIX 1 & 2 do not work, please do the following:
Within the MHS App…
Tap the 9 dot waffle button
Tap Report an Issue
In the text box, state that you are having issues with the MFP Integration and give your mobile device make and model. The Developers will be in touch to resolve.
Please Note: As part of the MHS plan, you will be added to 2 WhatsApp groups (INFO ONLY & GENERAL CHAT).
If you do not want other group members to be able to see your mobile number, please follow these short steps within your WhatsApp setting now.
As always, if you have any issues, please get in touch with your MHS Trainer who will be happy to assist.
Now….. GO SMASH SOME GOALS!!!